Vikram University Museum Renovation Development Works
- Ticket counter, information center, offices and library to be accommodated/ designed.
- Display of collections and Interpretation of temple architecture of Parampara timer period, exhibition panels, models etc.
- Creating RCC columns at necessary intervals for supporting existing walls and additional floor is proposed for the display of collections.
- Controlled air-conditioned environment for the display/curation in galleries.
- Lighting and illumination for respective galleries as per the designed theme
- The double height space of the central gallery has potential to show magnificence of the building.