Smart Classroom is an initiative to enhance the learning outcomes of school children in government schools, using diverse technique and empower teachers by training them to use interactive techniques and multimedia content.
This facility will have all the commercial software required for the computer systems, namely, operating system, database, application software, etc.
- This facility will have all the content for Smart education based on MP State board for Standards I to Std. XII of all subjects.
- The content will be in the form of multi-media and Short video snippets explaining the concept, including 2D and 3D animations, graphics, audio, Pictures Text, for instance downloadable and printable content and material Interactive media, for instance, questions and Answers that may be used for assessment.
- Computer Educational Software and Spoken Language software.
- All software and content updates may be done daily (As applicable). For this purpose, the system will be online and connected to the central system.
- The whole system is recommended to work on a SaaS (Software as a Service model), where education content is available on the local computer and content is updated online in real time.
- Development and maintenance of web portal for browsing content by registered users.
- Additional content may be made available which could be run during the free / available classes.
- The software and hardware of the System Integrator should be flexible in such a way that any additional multimedia content in the form of video, lectures, animations, pictures, videos and additional questions created by subject teachers could be added into the database via a pen drive or external hard disk and used in an effective and simple manner.
- The content will be able to be played in an offline mode.
Key Project Objectives:
- To increase knowledge assimilation and retention amongst school children
- To enhance learning by creating a non-stressful and interactive environment.
- To enable access to high quality educational materials.
- To provide better systems and solutions to the educationists.
- To provide new and innovative tools to teachers and enable them to provide better education to students.
Project Stage: Implementation LOA issued to VSN International to be implemented in: 5 Schools, 97 Classrooms List of Selected Schools in Ujjain
|SNo||School Name||No of Classrooms|
|1||Government School of Excellence and Government M.S. Nutan School||29|
|2||Government H.S.S Jiwajiganj and Government P.S. Jiwajiganj||15|
|3||Government Girls School Dashara Maidan and Girls M.S No 2 School Dashara Maidan||20|
|4||Government Girls H.S.S Sarafa||16|
|5||Government H.S.S. Doulatganj and Government School No 2 Dewas Dwar and Government M.S. School Doulataganj||17|
Smart Classroom components:
- Multi Media Content in all Subjects and Language laboratory in English, Hindi and other languages.
- Computer / Desktops, High End computers
- Projector, White board and Green Pin up boards
- Wi-Fi at school campus with minimum 4 mbps internet bandwidth