- The total land area is 1,86,712.20 sq. ft. and the total built-up area is 1,68,669.50 sq. Ft
- 7 schools located in a densely populated area near the temple
o Maharajwada School No. 2, Boys Higher Secondary School
o Maharajwada School No. 3, Boys Higher Secondary School
o Maharajwada Sarafa, Girls Higher Secondary School
o Mahakal Maidan, Primary School,
o Mahakal Maidan, Middle School,
o Harsiddhi Gound Basti, Primary School
o New School, Secondary School and
- There are hostels (boys’ hostels) and Sanskrit colleges.
- The student capacity of the present schools is 1907.
- A school campus of 2745 student capacity has been built in the new school campus.
- There is a provision for principal room, library, multi-purpose hall, first aid room, hostel for Sanskrit college, laboratory, and grounds in the school.
- These schools will be equipped with new furniture and smart class facilities and solar panels will be installed on them for solar energy.
- Good quality furniture has been installed in the school, which includes tables and executive chairs for the principal, staff room furniture with conference tables, storage furniture for the accounts department, library book racks and study tables, visitors’ chairs, lab furniture, student desks and chairs, Quality furniture like mess furniture, dormitory furniture, computer tables, workstations etc. has been installed.
- From the newly constructed school campus, educational institutions with modern facilities will be available for the students of the surrounding area, due to the provision of smart class in the school, students will get an opportunity to get education through interesting new method of teaching.