A Strategic program has been prepared to brand City of Ujjain and its transformative journey from the city of temples to a Smart city. This will be done by promoting the city brand Ujjain by enhancing the city’s reputation as a great place to live and work. A unique destination to explore, by attracting customers, visitors and residents, encouraging investment from business and other levels of government.
Key objectives of this initiative are:
- Develop and implement road map to enhance brand value of Ujjain city as a whole for making it a major tourist and investment destination
- Enhance Ujjain’s competitiveness as an emerging urban growth center.
- Reach out to national and international communities to showcase Ujjain as a Smart and sought-after destination.
- Create content disseminating right Information, Education and Communication (IEC) content on the relevant channels.
- To increase public participation in governance.
- Boost participation in Public Private Participation (PPP) projects.
- Develop interesting and innovative content, campaigns, in order to have proper communication strategy for various platforms to enhance the reach of message and programs/projects of USCL
- Increase engagement from the citizens by creating offline and online outreach programs.
- Create and promote events to promote tourism and other themes.
- Promote and position local arts, culture and sports.
- Create tourist circuits based on local attractions.
- Promote Ujjain as a destination wedding location.
As a global and domestic outreach program, official online social media handles have been created for Ujjain Smart city limited. One can find regular event updates and interesting and relevant information about Ujjain and USCL. The present website is also a part of this outreach program