Construction of Olympic size Swimming Pool (50m. x 25m.) with Kids Pool (12m. x 10m.) including all plumbing, pumping & filtration units and electrical works complete including Open Air Sitting & Service Area, Swimmers Block, Facade Wall, Dismantling and Restoration of Existing Structures, external development including creation of Natural Pool with Landscaping & Approach Road with side drains, Sports & Gym cum Admin Block and compound Wall including Operation and Maintenance for 5 Years
- Scope of creation of public swimming pool with a elements of heritage importance.
- Scope of using existing water body as natural water body replenishing system.
- Enhance Existing vegetation for aesthetic purposes.
- Design proposal have been prepared and under discussion with USCL.
- Total Station Survey under progress at the project site.
- Project shall be executed under convergence from UMC , tentative project cost of Rs 5 Cr.