A 1500 seater auditorium is proposed at Samajik Nyay Parisar. Total site area is 3.7 hectares and proposed built-up area is 1 hectare.
- To look at wider perspective of ‘HABITAT’ as a public space. It therefore broadens the range of areas and activities, from more intense activity zones like meeting, conference, seminars to contemplative zones like gardens, cafeterias and food courts.
- To develop a democratic space to benefit all sections of society by including community related functions and activities.
- To make financially self-sustainable entities to generate enough revenue for maintenance through commercial zones.
- To hold the site together through various visual elements or sculptures or art installations.
- To bind various components and entities by thoughtful and coherent design.
- To create pause points and nodes through experiential/ transitional spaces.
- To provide recreational spaces for various activities inviting public interaction and exploration.
- To provide leisure space for public to socialize and unwind, such atmosphere will add vibrancy and life to a city.
- Formal areas – Annual general meetings, Board/ Committee meetings, Shareholder management, meetings, Presentations, Trainings, Conferences, Lecture Hall, Presentations, Seminars,
- Entertainment / culture related – Opera hall, Concert hall, Dance theatres, Drama theatres, Musical theatres,
- Informal Areas – Major Expo, Public Exhibitions, Smart City Exhibition, Educational Programme, Cultural Programme, Art galleries, Visitor centers,
- Recreational Area – Open Air Theatre, Parks, Handicraft zone, Workshop areas, Hawker zone, Community functions
BUILDING COMPONENTS INCORPORATING ALL FUNCTIONS
- Auditorium 4210 Square meter
- Multipurpose hall – 520 Square meter
- Stepped well
- Hawker’s zone
- Covered craft market
- Bamboo pavilion
- Lotus pond
- Biodiversity park
- Parking – 250 cars